Frequently Asked Questions
- I can’t speak Japanese, will that be a problem communicating with the staff?
- You won’t have any problem speaking to our staff members because they are bilinguals of English, Chinese, and Korean.
- I can’t find a guarantor. What can I do?
- If you don’t have a guarantor, we advise you to use the agency who will become your guarantor. The payment will usually be 50% of the monthly rent.
- Can a student rent an apartment?
- Yes. For the basic rent, it is for those who are planning on a long term contract. If you are thinking of a short term contract, it is advisable to rent the guest house, hotel, or ryokan, etc.
- Can I share a room with my friend?
- It may differ according to the apartments. If this is a case, then we will introduce you to apartments where room shares are not prohibited.
- Can I purchase the apartment?
- Yes, please contact us for more information. Many purchased apartments are also available.
- Are there any apartments without the deposit and key money?
- Yes, the conditions may vary but we can introduce you to apartments without the deposit and key money.
- Are there apartments with furniture?
- Is the company contract available?
- Yes, please contact us for more information.